Welcome to Dye's Piano Service, the experts in piano tuning, repairs, regulation and voicing, climate control installation, evaluations and appraisals to homes, concert halls, churches, schools, and others in Frederick, MD, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, MD, Northern Virginia, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and other surrounding areas.
Dye's Piano Service is dedicated to quality professional service of your piano. Your piano is an investment in the
enjoyment and study of music in your home, church, school, or concert hall. To fully enjoy your investment for years to
come Dye's Piano Service will gladly keep your piano sounding its best.
Among the purest, most beautiful sounds there is, is the sound of a perfectly tuned piano. Songs played on a piano reaches out to you and soothes the soul. It lifts up your tired spirits and simply, effortlessly shows that there is still so much beauty in the world.
If you're looking for piano tuning Frederick MD residents trust for all their tuning and repair needs, Dye's Piano Service is the name you should remember. Backed by over 25 years of knowledge and experience in music industry, we are the service you can count on to provide expert piano tuning, repairs, voicing and other services. Here at Dye's Piano Service, you get nothing but the best services from someone who is an actual piano expert, having spent over two decades as Choir Director, Orchestra Director, Band Director, Piano Teacher and a professional percussionist/pianist.
Here at Dye's Piano Service, we give prompt, professional service at competitive prices with outstanding quality. We are available for service requests any day of the week. We even have evening and weekend times available, depending on availability.
We understand the value of a perfectly tuned and maintained piano. We know for a fact that the piano forms part of a family's treasured possessions, with most handed down from generation to generation. We, at Dye's piano tuning Washington DC are here to make certain that your piano stays in tip-top shape and sounds its best at all times.
The state of Maryland has allowed services to open on a limited basis. Services will be rescheduled in order of past cancelled appointments retroactive to March 13th. New appointments will be scheduled after past appointments have been scheduled. The following guidelines must be observed during all services:
1. Please open any doors I must enter and allow me to come into the building unobstructed by pets, objects, or people. Please keep at least a six foot space from me at all times and please wear a mask in my presence. If anyone in your home or family has been sick or exposed to sick people, please tell me ahead of time so that we can schedule at least two weeks after an illness or after exposure.
2. Please do not play the piano the day before I tune. Please also remove all objects from the piano a couple of days before the appointment. I will clean surfaces of the piano before and after servicing the piano. I will wear a mask and gloves.
3. I require that I be the only person in the room at the time of service. Children, pets, or other occupants of the premises must stay out of the room until I leave. If someone does come in, I will leave the premises. If you have any questions about the service, I will be happy to answer before or after the service is completed. Just please wear a mask and keep your distance.
4. Please provide me with an e-mail address so that I can send you an invoice. For the time being, all transactions will be done electronically to hold down on person-to-person contact.
5. I will only be scheduling one piano a day for a while so that I do not spread any potential harm from place to place. This will make scheduling a slow process, but a safer one in the long run.
6. If I feel that conditions are unsafe to me I will have to leave and cancel the appointment. It will be up to the consumer to reschedule after conditions are made safe.